Critical Illness Insurance
Recovering from illness can be tough on you and your family, both emotionally and financially. Critical Illness insurance is a form of health insurance that provides financial security, letting you focus on recovery.
How much coverage can I get?
Typically you can obtain from $25,000 to $2 million in coverage
Who is eligible?
Your eligibility depends on three conditions:
- You must between the ages of 18 and 65
- You must be a Canadian citizen/permanent resident or landed immigrant who has been in Canada for more than 1 year
- Have not been diagnosed with or receive treatment for certain medical conditions.
What conditions are covered?
The conditions that are covered will depend on your policy by typically include:
- Alzheimer disease
- Aortic Surgery
- Aplastic Anaemia
- Bacterial Meningitis
- Benign Brain Tumour
- Loss of Vision
- Certain types of Cancer
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Loss of Hearing
- Heart Attack
- Heart Valve Replacement
- Kidney Failure
- Loss of Independent Existence
- Loss of Limbs
- Loss of Speech
- Major Organ Transplant
- Major Organ Failure on Waiting List
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Occupational HIV Infection
- Parkinson's Disease
- Severe Burns
Our company provides Critical Illness Insurance plans from over 20 Canadian providers; as a result you are guaranteed to find the lowest rate on your coverage. Apply for a no obligation quote today.
Expert Answers about Critical Illness Insurance
3 Reasons to Choose LIFC:
We work directly with over 20 leading Canadian insurance providers
We are able to find the lowest premiums on the market
We offer a complete range of plans to suit any need and budget